Wednesday, April 1, 2009

GREAT IDEA!

Well I kind of stole a photo project idea from Amy. I am not going to share it, because you vultures will then steal it from me! I hope to work on it a bit this weekend. and if it goes over well, I will pitch the idea to some friends of mine, the only ones fallowing this blog at this point, to see if I can show it there. That is if I ever get motivated enough to finish it. getting it started will not be to hard, finishing it will be.



moving along.



Well i don't have much to say today. I have been working on the projects from hell. I am currently taking my "Smoke Break" as I like to call it. Because, well, I don't smoke. I did get to say "Make the robot pick it up now" a few times today. I'll let your minds wonder there for a bit.



.....



....



..........



Done yet? No. Ok.



.........

............

......



Ok, I am not waiting any longer. I want to go for a walk right now! How is the weather out there? Raining? Cold? Some of you may know, I am in a room with no windows. It's kind of dark in here. Like this, but smaller, and darker.


Ok, I need a sugar break now.

That is all. Carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment