Tuesday, April 21, 2009

New Rims!

So I got a few new parts in the mail on Friday. I received me new Weinmann DP 18 wheel set and some Soma Oppy XX double gates.

Now I can use the black Soma Double straps you can see above with my new Soma clips. I feel secure now!

I would like to add that I bought the Wheel set and Clips from Bells Bike Shop in Philly. I ordered the wheel set and clips last Thursday morning and got them via FedEx Friday after noon. Now I only live about 2 hours north of Philly, but next day arrival is amazing! And it was FREE shipping! I also bought the MSK pedals, the Soma straps and some MSK clips (but the MSK clips didn't work with the straps and I wanted doubles so I went another rout).

You could look forward to a Review Monday about the new wheel set in a week or two. I like to use the products for a bit before I review them. But I will say this! I received a lot of good comments on the new wheels. And so far they have been riding great!

Moving on.

I hope you liked the first installment of Review Monday. I liked writing it, and taking a bunch of photos. I took far more than I uploaded and posted.

So here we are at today, Tuesday April 21. what to say about today? It is almost noon, so they day is half over. But the work day still has 5 hours in it. There has been no YouTube watching yet, as i am still 20 minutes out from lunch time. So here we put this on pause.

I stumbled upon this. I don't even know what is happening here. Apparently it is some freak cycling accident.

There are more pictures in the article, but I am eating lunch so I am not going to read it while I am cramming salad in my face. But my guess as to what happened here is the Bob here was being chased by this guy.

Those Ents can get crazy after they deliberate for while.

I guess this sign wasn't good enough.
It should have looked more like this.


At least it wasn't me.

That is all. Carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment