Monday, April 6, 2009

I would like to take a second to acknowledge the DEAD HOOKER IN THE ROOM.



The term "Elephant in the room" from here on out will not be used. Instead we will be going to a new format, "The dead hooker in the room." I find this to be a quaint way to spice up and old saying. Doesn't it sounds better to you? I know it does to me, and it is still classy.


Now i know what you're thinking. "Lets go get ourselves a dead hooker." Well I would like to say that I do not condone killing hookers just to have a dead hooker. Sure if she has a shank and is coming after you "parts," by all means in self defense/preservation protect those parts. But make sure you are in a room. A car does not count.

(DISCLAIMER: I am not telling anyone to kill another person. That is wrong and should not be done.)


Yes I felt i needed a disclaimer. I don't know who is out there on the Interweb. You could be this guy for all I know.


Now that is creepy!

Ok, I have a hunger, and my lunch is going to cure it. Also thanks again Tim for inspiring another blog!

That is all. Carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment