Thursday, April 30, 2009

Real-Life Super Heroes!


Allow me to get right to it. No muss no fuss. Here is where our story stems from. Tim was reading the news and this is what showed up. Crazy shit!

Now after laughing for a little over three minutes at Cincinnati's Masked Super Hero, I began a very fast Google search and found the World Superhero Registry. All I can say is, WOW (and no, not World of Warcraft).

I also came across this little ditty this morning while downing a half a cup of coffee before work. Again I am left speechless.

Apparently "nerds" fat and skinny alike, like to LARP. Even though Urban Dictionary definite it as Live Action Roll Play, I am still not sure what they are doing, but....well.... they sure do.

So today I was on the phone and emails a lot, and finishing up a big Corporate project. OK, it might not have been that big, but it was a "Hot Rush," and I got it done! Ahead of schedule! Now guess what! I got a pat on the back and a good job, but now they want it changed. So I think I may have to take up some LARPing to take my mind off of this.

I may have to start playing some WOW (yes now World of Warcraft) to get some ideas, but be warned I will rule supreme as a Dragon Hunter Elf Warrior! Look out Legolas, I'm "A comin' to steal yer thunder!"

Moving on.

Then I was on BikeForums at lunch and saw this.

Kind of creepy. But interesting non the less. Notice how they don't hug the girls. Only the men. Hmmmmm, are they afraid to get slapped, sued or an erection? Or do they just really like men? Either way it is still creepy they give them a hug, then the other guy gives them a hemlet.

There has been another sighting of this man.
That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment