Friday, March 20, 2009

TIM HOPES THERE IS NOT A NEW TIM!

So we were invaded today! Ok so not invaded, but Tim had a meeting that ended finishing up in the Video Suit. So I was more or less added to the meeting. It wasn't bad, really. So the company I work for is trying to set up a division in China.


So the CEO and the President that will head up that division where here today. Good news! They really like TIM! So much so that they wanted to me him in person! They didn't care about me. Oh well. I won anyway! I got this for FREE! Directly from China!



Only downside is, it's in PAL! Oh well, I'll watch it on my computer. This left me longing for the days of the 1996 Summer Olympic Games in Atlanta. Now that was a.....ummmm...... good time? Yes I was there, in the rain, on the bus that got lost trying to get to the arena. I was there right after the Olympic Village got Bombed. It was a bit somber, but it was more or less a place I wish I wasn't at. Because people are RUDE! Oh and I was 14 and just wanted to ride my skateboard.

Now that brings me to where I am right now. I am at work, and the world outside of work is nice. Now who wants to be stuck inside when there is this to look at?

I want to be out on my BIKE! Or riding my SCOOTER! Or walking with my GIRLFRIEND! But we can't have our cake and eat it to. Well, we can have cake and eat it, but you know what I mean.

Speaking of my scooter. I have a new recruit to the ECR! I finally have someone to ride my scooter with. Elijah from Electric City Tattoo Gallery has his Honda Ruckus back! So now I will not be the only one tooling around Scranton on my Ruckus. Yes you know you want to be one of us. You know you want to ride with the wind in you hair flying down the road at a blazing top speed of 42 MPH.

That is all for now, carry on.

UPDATE!!!!
There is in fact CAKE for me to eat here!

That is all. Carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment