Monday, March 30, 2009

DAYS AND DAYS!

Well now. I has come to my attention that the throngs of adoring fans have be in great sadness over my few day off the blogging. I know this is a new blog, but a dang good one. I mean come on now, I am amazing after all.

It has also come to my attention that I can be described as a"Pretty Boy." I will not deny that I am easy on the eyes. Ok I am BEAUTIFUL! But it is a curse, really. Every day I have to concisely make myself look less attractive. It is hard work. I mean if I didn't there would be mass hysteria on the streets and people would be getting trampled trying to touch me.

lets take a look at the video that brought about such controversy.







AWWWWWWWWWWW. Look at that face. Who doesn't want to pinch those cheeks.

Let me clear one thing up here and now. Yes I am a master piece, Michelangelo's David was a prophecy of me, but he maid the ding-a-ling to small (mine is HUGE!((come on now, you need a penis joke for levity)), But I am not high maintenance.

Ok with my clothing.

I'm not high maintenance with my clothing. Jeans and T-shirt kind of guy. I can't help it I have a knack for finding great clothing at great price (most of my shirts are under $20, now that's frugal shopping. ^and that shirt was free by the way.). But my accessories, you got to be on top of that. I mean come on look at those lime green glasses, they cost me $10.59! Now that's a lot of money! I damn near broke the bank on that one, but it was a must have for the summer months.

OK if you know me, feel free to chime in here.

moving along

What price does style come at? Does it come at the loss of friends, family and pets? No, well not for me. I was born with it! Try as I might to play it off and ugly myself down, I am still a creature of superior being. I am perfect!

Well now, I went and did a little of that work thing, and ate some lunch. i do pack a mean lunch. Now I am back, and no longer feel like ranting about my superior looks and style. I feel like ummm, going for a bike ride with Amy. I am going to go day dream about that now. You can watch more video's of me and dream about how much you want to be me. Just remember, if you cut my face off and try to wear it, you have to moisturize or it will get saggy.
That is all. Carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment