Thursday, March 19, 2009

BRACKETS!

No not these kind of brackets!

This type of brackets.

This word was yelled from the roof tops at work today. Ok well not the roof tops, all along the hallways though. It seems this March Madness thing does create madness! There were all sorts of excited people yelling today. People like fun. Even if it is refreshing a web site every few minutes to yell about who is winning and loosing.

Ok, ok. ok. I can't poke fun, I tried it. I am not hopeful that I made any good picks, but oh well. I am not really sure what's going on. But I have a TV in my office, so I find myself watching a bit of this basketball thing from time to time. I think it is fun that people are stocked about it. good for them. Hell I am a little excited to see how I fair in the end of things.

In other news.

Amy and I have begun our "Walking the Lake" daily event. Yesterday after walking the lake, i ran down to Turkey Hill to get Amy some cigarettes, then ran back home. Yes I did actually run there and back, and if you know where I live you know that is a feet upon its self. Needless to say (but I am saying right now anyway) I slept like a baby last night.

Have you every really slept like a baby? When I really think about it, baby's don't really sleep to well. So saying I slept like a baby, at least in my mind right now, is implying that I was up most of the night, screaming and crying. I had a wet diaper and or was hungry. So I will say i slept like a Lumberjack.

Now that seems more like it. Because after all I slept really good last night.
I guess I should take up a cause. That seems to be what most blogs are about. That or famous people "regular" people want to know more about. Now what cause to take up. I like scooters, and this blog is named after my scooter, Meepers.
I guess that's food for thought. Almost time to go home.
That is all. Carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment