Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Blue Task Bars!!!

Did you ever have the week from Hell? Or a few of them in a row? Ok, i won't say i had the "Week from Hell" or even a few in a row, but my work schedule was very busy there for a few weeks. Running around, doing lots of photo and video shoots (ok, ok, ok, i really like doing shoots and they are really fun). Well now they have stopped for a few weeks. I guess I am more mad that i now have to sit at my desk more, especially now that it is getting nice out.

There it is! my real problem, i now have to sit at my desk



all day long instead of running around! That is where this anger and hostility stems from. So now my day is plagued with watching blue task bars load, all day. Or at least it seems like it. I now have to work on the footage I shoot, minus the music videos, they are done, and can been viewed here and here. But the PSA's gain more and more layers by the second, or so it seams, so they take longer and longer to open, render, export, ect.



But I have a job, and I like it. And it pays me ok. So I guess I shouldn't complain. I just need to ride my scooter, The Meepers, and lay down on the couch with Amy and watch a good movie.



If you can notice the change in attitude during the middle of the second graph, that's because i was trying to pay a bill real fast, noticed a crazy charge, then found i had no return envelope, then had to place a phone call (end run on). I was then placed on the phone with someone in India, i could understand her.



After that got all cleared up here I am. attempting to end this blog post, after a total derailment of my mind set. it was marked to go on for a few graphs longer, but I am angered and spinning out of control from where I started.
That is all. Carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment