Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Now you did it, Jeff is MAD!

Ok now I'm MAD!!! I was minding my own business write in this here blog, and BAM! The Internet Strikes again! I was making text a hyperlink, and something went wrong! Some one get me Ted Stevens ! We need to get this series of tubes fixed!






I hate it when some one tries to jam something to big into the tubes and clogs it up for the rest of us. ARGH! It makes me so mad I talk like a pirate.



Ok let's move past this now. I think I am calmed down. Wait.... AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!

Ok, done.



Now I think I have found a group to ride my bike with. I am hopefully going on a group ride this Sunday. I am also looking forward to The Scranton Ally Cat 2! Preceded by The Office Ally Cat. I am pretty stoked to do a race. I am to scared to do my first one in a "Big City." I will look like this guy if I do.


And well, we all know I am WAY to pretty to look like that. That's' right I said it. I put it out there.

So now that we have that out of the way, back to business. So I hope to do a bunch of group rides this summer, hopeful the Scranton Critical Mass gets going again. Also I am thinking about doing the Tour de Scranton.

I am thinking about doing the Intermediate level. It is about 17 miles round trip. If I do it, I will be riding it on my fixed gear bike. For those of you who don't know what that is, it is a direct drive train bike. I pedal forward the bike goes forward. I pedal backwards, the bike goes backwards. No coasting, no gears. so that means this will be a bit harder.

The real down side for me is, that is in one month, April 26, and it cost $30. Mostly the $30 that is getting me. I know it is for a good cause, but if it were $20, I'd be all in. $30, I'm thinking about it. I'll see if any one else I meet this weekend is going to do it.

Now has anyone watch my latest YouTube videos? I didn't get hurt, but I am thinking of making a beer Sunday series with JT. We have some good outdoor projects for his house planed this summer. We could get hurt, we could build some amazing things. I don't want to ruin the plans in store, but let me know what you think. A Beer Sunday video series can be entertaining. You know we will undoubtedly do something really stupid.

That is all. Carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment