Thursday, October 2, 2014

My Appologies

I do sinisterly apologize for my lack in blogging over the past... well the pas years.  I always mean to gt back at this, then I get lazy or get wrapped up in something else.  Today I moseyed on over to the Meepers DOT net and saw I have not typed words here sense January.  Well that was terrible.  So I am making a resolution to get back at this.

There was a time when I would religiously do a blog, now I have become the grumpy man sitting on his porch yelling at the neighborhood kids.  OK, OK, OK.  I don't even sit on my porch much these days for fear the neighborhood kids won't leave me alone

I try to play some guitar, read a book or just hang out with Oliver, and I am not left alone.  I go in the back yard and I am constantly asked "Do you need help with that?"  "Can I help you?"  No I do not need help sitting in the grass petting my dog.  No I do not need help putting The Meepers away.  And for the ONE MILLIONTH TIME!  I enjoy cutting my grass, I do not need you to do it for me.

Now that we have that out of the way, how are you all fine folks of the interetubes doing?  I always talk about myself, but I never ask how you are doing.  You are doing great!  Well that in turn is great!  I am glad to hear it.  You are preparing for winter... already?  It was a fine morning out there.  No need to talk about tiny temperatures and that evils of FOUR letter words "Snow."

I'll steer us clear of that type of talk and get us back to what really matters...ME!  And what I have planned for this blog.  I am going to try and get back to Video Fridays as well as do reviews when I get something new to review.  I will link up to my always loved (insert creepy voice here) Yelp Reviews when they have been done.  And I do have a back log of those to take care of.  Starting next week I want to try and knock one out a day or at least every other.  I might try out Vlogs.  I will post here and host on my YouTube channel.

And as always all the random things I see, think of, or get on my nerves!  Now to get this back to the glory it once was!

That is all, carry on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment