Friday, October 3, 2014

Adam the Who?

Soooo, for a few weeks now I have been checking out Adam the Woo's videos.  I find him to be very entertaining.  I now follow his instagram too! So who is Adam the Woo you ask?  Well that is a very good question. 

Adam the Woo is a man with the adventurous spirit.  He hails from Florida, but travels around the country in his van (and some times by plane).  He tours with the band Guttermouth from time to time and he is always filming!  He does both the Adam the Woo and The Daily Woo YouTube channels.

Adam the Woo is the longer of the two channels.  He explores old abandoned places, shows you  road side attractions and movie filming locations.  This being one my my favorite abandoned videos:


The Daily Woo is just as you would expect it to be. A daily Vlog post about, well anything Adam is near to tell is about.


He might not be for everyone, but I figured I would share for video Fridays.

That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment