Friday, February 3, 2012

There's Shit Everywhere!

Ok, while it wasn't that bad this time, it still isn't very pleasant to walk down stairs and see poop in your basement floor. Got it fixed and cleaned up lickety split. All without actually licking anything.

If you are confused, here is a quick synapses. roots in mainlines= bad things. Roto-Rooter = expensive, but damn good at what they do. Also a one year warranty on their work. So this time it cost me nothing!

In other news, I am not wearing any pants right now. Why you ask? Here I am considering stopping to let your mind wonder. Let you get that mental image of me without any pants on. Now, you may or may now know what I look like, so this image could be fairly mild or it could be vastly out of control. I'll let you decide.

Ok, I will tell you the real reason. The dog jumped on me this morning and got my favorite PJ's all muddy. I know, the reason why isn't as good as the wondering what I look like without any pants on now is it?

Ok. the morning is getting on, and I need to watch last nights episode of The Jersey Shore. No matter how shitty I think my life is, I watch that show and I feel awesome about myself. I mean, you have to feel good about yourself after seeing that debacle unfold. Unless you are a "Guido" that is. Then I am sorry you suck so hard at life. Maybe you'll get it right next time.



That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment