Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Man with Three Toes

OK, so this is not going to be about a man with three toes. But I figured the title may draw you in. But I in fact have nothing to talk about. Then why I am writing a blog you ask? Because, when has me having nothing to talk about stopped me from writing a blog.

I figure if I ramble on long enough I will have something I can go off on. See it came to me, and it is pretty flipping clear now. Why did I not lead off with this. My road!

At approximately 7:45 a.m. on the morning of February 14, 2012 I awoke to my whole house shaking. In a fit of fear and rage, I rush to the window. The sight I see is both WHORE-ifying, and angering!

Sidebar: Can you tell, if you didn't already know, I do not like Lady Gaga or Nicki Minaj?

There is a construction crew tearing up my road....again! Last summer as I was forced to night shift, I had to sleep in the day. OK, I can sleep just about anywhere at any time. Hell I once fell asleep in a bar when I was playing roadie for a shitty local band. But last summer, heavy machinery won out when they tore my road up to put in new water mains. Then tore my road up again after the road patch sank down. Then tore my road up again to pave it. Then tore it up some more just to piss me off. Then they paved my road. Then they began to tear up spots of the freshly paved road.

Now they are at it again. Directly across the street from my house. So at approximately 7:45 a.m. on the morning of February 14, 2012 I was awoken to my house shaking from heavy machinery, again. Now I am awake, and I know I will be tired as hell the rest of the day. I will probably get called for OT tonight because I am tired. But that's OK, I like OT.

I also like to TYPE letters in CAPS.

So now I am not sure Amy will be able to get her car out of the drive way, if they are still there at 1:30. And they have their dump truck parked right next to my car. So these shit birds may be getting sued and paying for a new paint job.

The view from my front door:


In other news, Amy's brother shared this video with me this morning and I liked it so much I thought I would return the favor and share it all with you.




Brilliant! Reminds me of Oliver. He always tries to sit some place that is far to small for him. It is kind of endearing.

OK, I am far from to tired. I am either going to A) try and fall back asleep OR 2) drink a lot of coffee and see what happens. I am leaning more toward option 2 at the moment.

That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment