Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Fun Time!

In the past I would scower the internet, finding the funniest videos on YouTube, or ridiculous stories. But as it turns out, I still lack the motivation I once had. That and it is only 10:15 a.m. and I just got up a half an hour ago. I would normally be at this from 6 a.m. until around noon or 1 then typing this amazing blog!

But have no fear! I will still offer you content worth viewing! And I will begin by re-hashing two funny videos I watched again this past week.


CAT GIRL! Classic.
But the Cat Girl seems to be busted. Though this next video isn't very funny, well it is down right lame. But at the very end they show how they actually busted the video as a fake. It really isn't worth watching, but I'll post it if you care to put yourself through that. Because I did so you should to.




Moving on....


"I will give you what you need, all I want is your big fat seed." I could never come up with content like that. Samwell, you are a genius.

Now this video isn't funny at all, but pretty interesting. I use to work with Bryan. Hell I use to pretty much be his private videogrpher. Buy I did not do this video. A cool guy I use to work with named Tim did this video recently.



I will add, I have seen Bryan do some much crazier stuff just to get around. He is an awesome guy.

Now back to the funny.

The tubes do not seem to be offering the kind of hilarity they once did. People just can't compare to a kid stoned from the dentist or big fat seeds. But this is pretty funny.



I mean, who doesn't like to see snowmen get hit by trains. If you don't like that sort of thing, move to Canada. They trample them with moose's. Or men pretending to be snowmen.

I leave you with this one for the day. This seems to be the saving grace of Friday Fun Time.



That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment