Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Another Day...

... Another dollar earned. Or spent. Really depends on what you or I are up to on this fine snowy day. So far I have managed to not spend and monies, but I am sure in someway I am spending money as I sit here and type. Money always goes out the window, so I suppose I don't have to be actively purchasing, or paying a bill to be spending money. But so it life.

On to business! What is the business for today you ask. Well I have no clue. I didn't have a plan coming into this, so I figured I would just wing it. I do know I would really like to begin reviewing products again. But I suppose that goes back to the graph above. Unless you fine folks out there would like me to review something for you. In which case, send in on over my way for free!

Where to send it you ask. The Meepers care of NEPA! They know me around here....I'm kind of a big deal.



I suppose that is all I have now.

That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment