Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Well Now,

It's been a long while sense I posted any real content on this here blog. I must say I miss it so. I have been lazy and depressed about the un-employment (still jobless by the way. Anyone know of any openings and I am all over it). So I am trying to make an effort to get back into the swing of life. I have a few new hobbies, one of which seems to be observing animal rapes.

Yes, you read that right, I have been observing lots of animal rapes. Weissport seems to be the animal rapes center of the world. If you are a little lost, I'll back it up a few steps so you can all be brought up to speed.

It stared last month. Amy and I were out for a walk on the canal when we came across our first duck rapes. We saw two male ducks chasing a female duck. Male duck number one jumps onto the back of the female duck. Well male duck number two did not like this, and began to bite duck number one. Eventually duck number one retreated, leaving the female duck open for rapes number 2. And rapes number two is exactly what happened.

Duck number two jumped on the back the the female duck and started biting and rapesing her. Basically he started drowning her while humping her. After a time, she was able to brake free, or duck number two got his rocks off. Either way they went their separate ways, leaving Amy and myself in utter awe of what we had just witnessed.

It all looked something like this, but much more voilent and with more lady duck head under water:
Moving on.

Later that week Amy and I were watching Dirty Jobs and we saw a camel rapes. This was pretty disturbing. It looked something like this:

That face tells all the story needed to be told on this topic.

Moving on.

Last week I was out for a bike ride and some geocaching when I came across duck rapes number two. This time it was a little more disturbing. It was more like an all man duck gang rapes. There were two males ducks chasing another male duck. The end result was one male duck being rapesed by two other male ducks. He looked sore.

Now for rapes number three. You may have seen this one for yourself. Have you been watching Life? Well Amy and I have been watching it. It is pretty good, you may want to check it out. Any way..... there is an episode about insects. They are talking about beas (I forget what kind of beas, but they ladies live in ground). Well when they come to the serface they excreta fermions. And this drives the men crazy. Well they start to fight and kill each other. And.... you guessed it, rapes the females. It is flippin crazy!

We live in the rapes nexus of the universe! Needless to say, but I am going to say it anyway (incase you get any idea), I don't leave the house without my corn-hole protector on. I may have put on some weight, but my ass is still in amazing shape!

My other hobbies are growing as well, but I need some money to build my next project.... if I get about $500, I'll let you know what that project is. But I am gearing up.

This is where I leave you for today, hopefully I have something to write about tomorrow. And hopefully I get motivation to work on my website too.

That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment