Monday, January 4, 2010

My X-Mas Present....

From Amy. We took a trip to the Electric City Tattoo Gallery this past Saturday. This is the result of that trip.

It is a mix of a Japanese Zoomer commercial, Amy's take on said robot, and Elijah's take on Amy's take. Here is the Zoomer commercial, don't worry you'll love it. It is awesome!






I have been asking Amy to draw me a robot for a tattoo for years. I finally bugged her enough to work on one for me. I love the results. I can't wait to get it finished. Elijah worked on me for about 3 hours, and damn was my arm sore. I heard it hurts more the older you get, and I can honestly say.... it really does. But I wanted it and I am glad I am getting it.

I didn't say got it, because it is not done yet. I still need one more sitting to finish it. Well I hope just one more sitting.

Moving on. As you can see we now have the interweb back! I got woken up this morning by a call from the cable guy at 8 a.m. He wanted to come over early and install my cable and Internet! EARLY!

So 6 hours before I was suppose to start waiting around, he was here, and 5 hours before I was suppose to be waiting around, he was done! Then I went to grab my wireless router, and guess what? The box was empty! Now we didn't need it at the old apartment because the Verizon modem was also a wireless router. So I was a bit peeved when the box was empty.

So we took a spin to Walmart and picked up a new router. We needed another power strip anyway, so we got that while we were there. 15 minutes after we got home, I was wireless and secure!


Now I am sitting here in this cold apartment typing a blog for you great people of the world. But I am also getting hungry, so I am going to go cook dinner now.

That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment