Friday, June 17, 2016

Things.... They Happen Every Day

So this blog has not had any consistency or format for some time now.  OK...it's been years sense this was a daily thing.  I really want to change that, but I can't seem to get into the groove.  I keep forgetting about it, or don't have a good idea.  So I need to revamp both my thinking and my topics here.

I would like to do some sort of exploring blog, and combine that with videos... but that takes time to go out and explore.  And as I say in the title, things, they happen every day.  One of those things for me is I have committed to run the TRC NYC Marathon on a charity team.  What does that mean, well it means a HUGE chunk of my time is being spent on training.  I have been running a lot and this year I have added swimming to my training.

In addition, I have been playing music with friends once a week for a while now.  MUSIC you say!  YES!  Indeed music, it's fun!  Am I any good you ask?  Heck no!  I'm not good, but it is still fun and I really enjoy doing it!

So why am I saying this to you... I am thinking I can use these two things to my advantage.  I am thinking I can track my training, and as I run further on back roads I can explore possible places to check out!  I have a few place I have seen over the years, and now I need to remember where they are at!

I would also like to add some music to the list.  I am thinking about ripping some of our songs from the PA system.  YES!  I will only post ones that fall on the OK side of the "how do they sound" scale. And as I crawl through the muck of YouTube, I am seeing more music that I am really liking.  I will try and share that here

ALSO!  A friend of mine is putting on the Be Kind Scranton event and asked me to give an inspirational message to her.  I know, I know.  Me be inspirational.  I'll admit at first I laughed thinking it was a joke.  But as I sit here typing, I think I can handle that.

That is all, carry on.

2 comments:

  1. It was awesome to read, thanks for sharing this great content to my vision, keep sharing.
    buy Logo


    ReplyDelete
  2. it was awesome to read,thanks for sharing this great content to my vision keep sharing ...
    Buy logo

    ReplyDelete