Monday, July 12, 2010

Working Man

Well, the time is about to come for me. The time I have been waiting on for several months now. One week today at about this time, I will be walking to my car. I will be walking to said car after my first day of work!

Yes if you are unaware, I was resently hired by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania to work at Clarks Summit State Hospital. I will be a Psychiatric Aide Trainee for 6 months or so. Once I pass my probationary period, I will be a Psychiatric Aide.

I am stoked about this and I can not wait to get back to work. This is my last free week, before I become a miserable SOB. But I am due.... I have been un-employed for 7 months now, I have got to get back into the grind of working. The biggest thing that is going to suck for me is training. It goes from 7-3:30. OK, I do love to work the morning shift. To bad I live an hour away right now. So I am going to have to wake up at 5 a.m. for a month to get to work on time. After that I will be working 3-11:30.

What am I going to do with all this money you ask! Spend it! On a house, The Meepers and Amy. We are looking for a house, all this wasting money on rent is for the birds.

We will have spent $13,000 on rent in two years once the lease on this place is up. That is a healthy down payment on a house, or some good cash toward a mortgage. So we are begining to look for a nice single family home to put our money into. Hell when we decide to move along in life, we will just rent the place out! I call that return on investment!

I also plan on saving money to do an engine swap on The Meepers. You already did an engine swap when you messed up you first one, you say. Well you're right I did. But this time I am going to put a larger engine in The Meepers so I can keep up with traffic. When I drove The Meepers down here to Redneck Town it was a scene out of Dumb and Dumber.



(Right around 2:20 in)
And well Amy has to put up with me and all my yelling, so she deserves to be showered with gifts!

That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment