Thursday, June 10, 2010

It May Soon End!

So, today I gave in and I was going to call Clark Summit State Hospital and see if HR could give me an update on my application. I didn't want to see pushy, but it will be 5 weeks to the day tomorrow from the day I had my interview. But that phone call did not need to me made by me, but received!

Today they I got a call from the HR department of Clark Summit State Hospital. It seems the news is good! I have been tentatively selected for the position of Aide Trainee for the 3-11 shift. Now all I need to do is pass my criminal background check and I am golden! So tomorrow I will send off a $10 money order to pay the cost of the check.

So Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, I do enjoy being a citizen of your state, I appreciate you helping me with un-employment in my time of need, and now I thank you for this chance of a new carrer.

That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment