Monday, June 17, 2013

Smashing Stereotypes!

I've seen this video posted and shared a few times on The Book over the past day or two.  I did not click play myself until this afternoon while eating my sammy and salad.  I thought it was really interesting how they realize they are breaking though stereotypes at such a young age. 

I think I want to read the kids book when he is done.  It's based on a true story after all.
Unlocking The Truth - Malcolm Brickhouse & Jarad Dawkins from The Avant/Garde Diaries on Vimeo.


I have not been on the tubes as much as I use to be.  I think I need to ale that so I can supply this wonderful BLOG with information.  And bring it back to it's once glory.  But with that being said, I am swamped.  No I am not watching Swamp People, though I wish I was.  I am in fact swamped at work.  And not the marshy kind. So.....

That is all carry on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment