Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Power Up, with a Power Animal Enhancement!



Snake Skin BeeZ! You know you are jealous of my newly installed brain guard. It does need a little more trimming to fit me perfect. I just did a quick trim to get it on my skull. If you like what you see, I got a snake skin guy.

I know what you are thinking, "Jeff, you got a guy for everything." And you are correct when you think that. I keep my feelers out all over the globe, so when I need something, I am not stuck in the lurch. And this also benefits you.

Now I know what you are thinking now "Jeff, how does this benefit me?" Well I'll tell you how! You need something, you let me know and I will facilitate it.

But all you need to know right now is, Snake Skin BeeZ!

That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment