Friday, October 29, 2010

This day....

Is it a good day or a bad day you ask. Well I will say it is a good day. it is 1:39 p.m. as I begin to type this. I have gotten gas in my car and my oil changed (I was 500 miles over), I have one load of laundry done and folded and a second in the dryer. And I am currently buring through disc 4 of Smallville Season 7, with the new Robin Hood on deck and Escape from New York after that.



So this is a good day off. Amy gets out of work early tonight, and I am making a nice dinner for us. And to top off such a great day, we are planning a trip to the brand new Walmart in Lehighton!

Yes you heard me correctly, we are planning a trip down the road (about 2 miles) to the areas first Super Walmart. Yes there are two within a reasonable drive, one being in Whitehall the other Tamaqua . But this is the first one with in about 40 minutes of Lehighton. It is such a big deal, that all the locals are amped up over this and today is suppose to be a bit of a "Black Friday" up there tonight.

This Friday is going to be action packed! Car maintenance, laundry, movies dinner and Walmart! Shit this day cannot get any better!

I know what you are asking yourself right now, is there a real reason for this blog post. The simple answer is, NO.

But it is Video Friday!






And an oldie but goody!


That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment