Friday, September 24, 2010

Hello There

Well hello there. I didn't see you standing there looking at me. I didn't mean to neglect you. How have you been as of late? That is really good, I am glad to hear that you have been well. Me? Oh, I have been very well. Working for the past three months has been a welcomed change from sitting on my behind for a long time.

Oh, I wish I could share all the stories I have, but alas I cannot. But I can talk about plenty of other things in the works. I have gained Moderator status of a newly formed website for men. Manley men that is. What is the URL you ask... I was just about to give it to you. Ask Biff Malibu DOT Com.

I have my own column on the site, but as of yet have not had many requests. The site is call Ask Biff Malibu after all, and not Ask Mr. Meepers. But feel free to become a member and ask me some crazy things. Anything goes. I do like my new topic of Photoshop fun. Give me an idea and I will run with it.

With the help of Ask Biff Malibu DOT Com, I was able to learn how Manley wood paneling actually is.


What else is going on the the world of Meepers you ask. Well last week we survived The Portland Invasion!

The invasion went so well, Derek got himself some blue balls.
It was a great two days. Derek has had limited exposure to the East Coast, and now he knows how East Coast Rednecks live....scary!

I leave you here today. It has been a while sense I have blogged and I do not want to give you sensory overload. Stay tuned!

That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment