Saturday, August 7, 2010

The CrocRich and New Bars!

On Monday I will have the stem to mount these beauties. But I need to wait until my new blinkers come in. I want to try and get rid of those bulky stock flashers with something a little nicer.

Not sure I am going to like the ones I bought on impulse from eBay, but they were pretty cheap. And I am pretty sure I can sell them and get my money back if I really don't like them. There is a set I really like from Rucksters, but they have been out of stock for a while (and they are pretty pricey).

But the CrocRich seat is done! It is installed and rode tested! Feels great! Now to find a new shock, then my ass will like me again.

How is he looking? I think he is on his way to looking tasty.

That is all, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment