Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sitting, Sitting, Sitting.....

That is an empty doctors chair. That is the worst part about coming to the doctor. The sitting around waiting. Why do they bother to make appointments if they are not good at managing time.

Just leave a larger gap in between and they will be fine. But instead I get to sit around and wait in an empty room.

The sitting here alone part is the worst. No magazines to read to kill time. Nothing to read. Just the doctors tools and me.

That is all, carry on.


Update:

The actual exam went really well, and I didn't have to pay. Because I have been going to this doctor for 6 months or more now to get my eyes cleared up for lazier beams, he hooked me up. Next month I can finally start the work-up for the Lasik, and he wrapped this exam into my evaluation. So that was awesome! He saved me $64 today.

No comments:

Post a Comment